These indices refer to material published under the Open Gaming License.
- D&D Index Database (798KB) (updated 8/19/01 – indexed many new products) – Click the link to download a zip file containing a Microsoft Access 2000 Database, which will store basic info on classes, races, skills, feats, spells, psionic powers, magic and psionic items, weapons, armor, deities, and monsters, so you can find them easier in the future. Now features the ability to exclude products or publishers from indices – see readme file in zip for details.
- For those without the ability to view MS Access databases, here are some indices in Adobe Acrobat format. The full database includes even more reports, such as individual class spell lists, monsters sorted by Challenge Rating, magic items by price, etc.
- Indexed Products
- Monster Templates
- Magic Items
- Magic Item Abilities
- Psionic Items
- Psionic Item Abilities
- Spells by Class
- Spells by Cleric Domain
- Wizard Spells by School
- Psionic Powers
- Powers by Class
- Psion Powers by Discipline
- Star Wars RPG Index Database (412KB) (Updated 10/6/01 – added Rebellion Era Sourcebook, Alien Anthology, and Star Wars Gamer #6) – Much like the D&D Index Database, this Access 2000 Database stores basic info on species, classes, skills, feats, weapons, armor, starships, vehicles, planets and moons, creatures, and droids. This can be used to generate index reports.
- Once again, for those without MS Access, here are pdf versions of reports from the database (these are not as current as the html indices):
- Exalted Index Database (405KB) (Updated 10/6/2001 – added Book of 3 Circles and Scavenger Sons) – This Access 2000 Database stores basic info on castes, charms, rituals, abilities, backgrounds, flaws, and artifacts. This info can be used to generate index reports.
- Here are the pdf indices for Exalted:
- All Systems
- Supernatural Types (Splats)
- Merits & Flaws (not all point values are listed yet)
- Mortal Numina
- Sorcery Paths
- Wonders (Artifacts, Relics, and Talismans)
9 comments for “Databases”